Cablevision's Channel Lineup - 1990s

michaw

Original poster
Jun 10, 2008
It is absolutely imperative that I receive by email a copy of Cablevision's Channel Lineup from back in the 1990s. I need to fill in the blanks. Please someone fill in the blanks.

2 WCBS New York (CBS)
4 WNBC New York (NBC)
5 WNYW New York (FOX)
6 HBO
7 WABC New York (ABC)
8 CNN
9 UPN-9
11 CW11
13 WNET New York (PBS)
14 Cablevision Channel Guide
15 ESPN
16 A&E
17 USA Network
19 The Weather Channel
21 WLIW Plainview (PBS)
22 Nickelodeon
23 Lifetime
26 Family Channel
27 TBS
28 VH1
29 MTV
30 MSG
31 Disney Channel
32 AMC
33 Bravo
34 The Movie Channel
35 Cinemax
36 Showtime
37 Playboy TV
38 Pay Per View
44 TNT
45 Public Access
48 The Learning Channel
49 WNJN Montclair (PBS)
51 Pay Per View
54 Educational Access
61 HGTV
64 Sci-Fi Channel
65 Court TV
66 Cartoon Network

Don't know the numbers (actually you never stated where your from, so its going to be quite hard finding your line up anyway. taking that Cablevision had different line ups in diff towns. Plus what year? the 90's had many different line up's.)

But you can add: (all of these channels were on cablevision at one point in the 90's)

The Nashville Network
America's Health Network
Game Show Network
Country Music Television
EWTV / Odyssey
Food Network
Fox News Network
The Independent Film Channel
Flix
MuchMusic
Romance Classics
Encore
Starz
FX
OTB
BET
Headline News
TV Land

UPN and the WB didn't start until 1995, so depending on what exact year your're seeking, they would be independent stations WWOR and WPIX.

And like milan2 said, we would need to know a more precise location to get an accurate channel lineup.

Thank you all for your help. And I'm pretty sure now that I recall MuchMusic was Channel 55. I'm looking for a Channel Lineup for West Harrison, NY 10604. Post 1995, but prior to 1998. I remember that Cablevision did not offer channels above 60 or around that number until sometime in 1997, or at least that's when I ordered those channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts