Called today, install scheduled for tomorrow :) (2 Hoppers, 1 Joey)...great CSR!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
How did the install go?

After all was finished, I have two working Hoppers and two working Joeys...but it took the installer 8 hours to finish the job instead of the scheduled 2hrs. There were three issues that caused these problems:

1) Software downloads were really slow to the Hopper for some reason.
2) It took a long time to figure out why the Hoppers weren't validating to their cards. Turns out both Hoppers needed to be reset to factory defaults in order to play nice with the Duo Node. Once that was figured out, both Hoppers validated fine.
3) Longest part was getting the Joeys to sync with the Hoppers. I really don't know what happened with this, but the installer tried for hours to get them to display video. Eventually he gave up and tried two new Joeys, and they both worked without a problem at the first try.

Overall it was a long day (for him--I was happy with my cold beer ;)) but in the end it was worth it! Going to reprogram my remote a bit for a few new Hopper buttons then dig into learning the Hopper :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts