Caller ID locking up 622

yelraek

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 28, 2006
Talladega, Alabama
Anyone had a problem with caller ID locking up their 622 when you pause the broadcast just before answering the phone? Also I have noticed that lately the caller ID does not recognize the caller or puts up strange characters instead of the name.

Anyone had a problem with caller ID locking up their 622 when you pause the broadcast just before answering the phone? Also I have noticed that lately the caller ID does not recognize the caller or puts up strange characters instead of the name.

Had it happen a couple of times on a 722, related to 1-800 numbers, hasn't happened in a while tho

Bob

The caller ID does not lock up my receiver...but on occasion I will get strange characters when the caller ID info box comes on my screen. I does not happen often. I guess it might be a software issue.

The caller ID does not lock up my receiver...but on occasion I will get strange characters when the caller ID info box comes on my screen. I does not happen often. I guess it might be a software issue.

You have to put it in pause for it to lock up. Nothing works after that. You cannot unpause it. Non of the remote commands will work. The only thing you can do is re-boot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts