Calling all Mini-Bud users

Status
Please reply by conversation.
@ray224000, I manually entered in my receiver the Transponder Freq. 3901, Vertical, Symbol Rate 27893, and came up with a bunch of scrambled channels including The Pentagon Channel (or DOD News Network) among them. Bad news is at the moment it comes in pretty weak for me 37-46% Signal Quality, 85% Signal Intensity. It could always improve later but it does look like it's there. :)

@ray224000, I will do that soon or shortly, I took a ton of pics as I went, to try to avoid any kind of bad nit-picking all back and forth to bring the whole experience down on me. I figure I did a pretty good job on my new dish addition, with all of those added channels. Not to mention the almost 15 additional radio channels I couldn't add to the list, but they are all scrambled anyway so it doesn't matter.

Vertical side hard to work with cause of the other satellites got the same problem. chris good job on your micro bud setup.

@danristheman, thank you Dan! That means a lot to me. I think I did a pretty good job on it for a weekends worth of hard work in the sun, wasps and heat. I wonder if I should start the new thread on the C-Band discussion, or the FTA Shack forum?

Christopher good job on the install. Maybe when your wife sees all the programming you are getting off of just one c band satellite she will change her mind and be more supportive. I'm lucky in that my wife don't seem to be against anything I do- especially satellite related. Now time to enjoy what you've done.

@bigger t, thank you so very much for those kind positive words! :) I still think I did a very good job on the install, and I can only hope that when I start a new thread, everyone will try to realize that I did the best I could with what I had around me to use. The important thing is that I got it installed without injury or death from the roof, I got it working as good as it can be, so like you just correctly said I can enjoy my hard work. I am still working with my wife to give FTA a fair shake. She said she might maybe watch MeTV off C-Band sometime. That would be better than nothing. :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)