Calling Dish Network to upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Celestial

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 7, 2004
I tried to call Dish Netowrk to upgrade and i have a question. I thought on Charlie Chat I could get a OTA HD Antenna installed for $50.00 if I upgrade.

Is this the case?? The CS rep didn't seem to know this and I am really unsure in general if the DN CS reps know alot about the promotion.

In fact, I think they outsourced to the Philippines or somewhere else? It seems for evrey question I asked I had to hold while the person checked something? Does anyone know how I can get a real knowledgeable CS rep on the line?

Nyc

I am located in NYC and I called the number on the website.....the toll free number...

well to answer your question you get an ant upgrade but it would be a dish 1000 upgrade not a ota hd ant you will have to go to radio shack for that, and yes we outsource to the philippines, i think it is terrible, but they tell us to tell you, ' we are an equal oppurtunity employer '

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts