Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just FYI...

I am hearing that the phone lines at DISH Network are burning up and that yesterday they had a record amound of calls in a day, mainly this is due to the new Free HD for Life campaign.

Because of this hold times for some customers is VERY long. DISH has many CSR's staying working overtime trying to handle all the calls, but still the hold times are long.

I am told to expect long hold times over the next few days, and are advising that if you want to call in and its not a pressing issue to wait until Tuesday.

So just passing the word. :)

Since I discovered Dish chat I will never talk to a human at Dish again.

Heck, can't understand 'em anyhow.

They want to lock customers into a 2 year contract so
you will pay a penalty to cancel service if the DVR's get shut off

NO THANKS

LOL,Icalled them last nite,lucky me it took about 20 minutes to get the first human but the recording ya hear while waiting didnt shut off,they called me back then transfered me to the wrong dept.,I called them back again,finally getting a human after another 20 minutes,all because i couldnt access my account onlinethe csr told me dish updated there computers yesterday and they couldnt access a lot of information on peoples accounts,but i finally got everything fixed.

Really? I called yesterday, though it was the Customer Retention line, perhaps? And I got to a person, someone state-side!, almost immediately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)