Can a new customer combine these offers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

joeuser

Original poster
May 9, 2013
elmhurst, ny
So when I got Dish I went through a retailer (I'm somewhat regretting the decision). Here's why.
Basically, I was aware of an offer (dish refer a friend: dish/com/referafriend). My retailer didn't sign me up for it.
Instead, they signed me up for DISH International refer a friend (dish.com/internationalreferafriend). Great, more savings is a damn good deal.

I spoke to my installer and they said the offer is exclusive (meaning I can't have both). So I went with whatever they said.

However, when I called dish and asked, they said I would have been able to redeem both these offers since I did sign up for international programming (hindi megapack).
I was lured in by the installer's "I'll give you a $75 rewards card instead of the dish $50 off." The retailer provided me with the information about the international-refer-a-friend after the fact. Had I known I would have done my own research and signed up via my cousin's referral code to avail the $50 promotion (there's also a $25 promo card but I'm sure i wouldn't be able to to get the $75 rewards card if I opted for the $25 rewards card) and then later redeemed the $75 international referral (since we both have qualifying international packages).

Can someone chime in? Are these two promotions (refer-a-friend and international-refer-a-friend) mutually exclusive of each other?
Answering this question might help some folks save quite a bit of money if they were "aware" that there is an international package subsricption which would help save them even more.

Thanks.

Hi DIRT is the DISH Internet Response Team and we monitor several forums and social media sites on the internet. The Refer a Friend offer is not allowed to used in conjunction with any other offers. I have had customer lose reward cards of a higher amount because they had this offer code on their account. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with and WELCOME to DISH!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)