Can Am Satellites

Bill_MacClarence

Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
I noticed in a closed thread that this company has gone out of business (supposedly). I just sent them an e-mail - customerservice@canamsatellites.com - and got a receipt saying it went through OK. I am trying to reactivate my account that I had last year. Also, the phone number I have worked OK - (954) 234-2505.

Back on!

I suspended my service because I can't get either 82 or 91 from my house. Just got word by e-mail that I'm back on. Won't know if it works until I get back in the motorhome tomorrow. It's a struggle to pick up even 91 from anywhere in Alaska.

Bill_MacClarence said:
I noticed in a closed thread that this company has gone out of business (supposedly). I just sent them an e-mail - customerservice@canamsatellites.com - and got a receipt saying it went through OK. I am trying to reactivate my account that I had last year. Also, the phone number I have worked OK - (954) 234-2505.

It is my understanding that there are two companies with the name "Can-Am Satellites. I'm not sure about the company mentioned above but I do know the "Can-Am Satellites" from B.C Canada is still in operation and has been for over 12 years with the same owners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)