Can-Am (Small Dish)...reviews

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ak267

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 21, 2009
Omaha, USA
Has anyone heard much about a broker service in the Vancouver area called Can-Am (smalldish.com)? I've heard good things about KUSAT, but what about smalldish?

Just curious.

Looked up their website....they seem to be running, but looks like their offices got raided last year.

www.smalldish.com

Can-Am Satellites
Unit 10 - 22935 Lougheed Hwy
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2W1
CANADA

Attention Directv Subscribers
[SIZE=-1]On June 26th, 2008, Directv raided our offices with a Court Order in hand that prevents us from assisting our customers to access Directv programming. Directv, with the authority of the Court Order, seized our Directv customer list and have begun terminating accounts. The Court Order prevented us from disclosing these events until 10 days after the fact. Please be advised that we are weighing our legal options and in a week or two we will be able to determine our future with respect to this matter. In the meantime, we invite your comments and suggestions as to how we might best serve your interests. At this time, Dish Network customers are unaffected.

Sincerely,
Richard Rex
Owner, Can-Am Satellites
rrex@smalldish.com
July 6th, 2008
[/SIZE]

I called there offices today. Looks like multiple entities shut them down (but not Star Choice). I got an automated message.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)