Can anyone log into Dish Anywhere?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cliburn

Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
It fails on my laptop when trying to reach a login screen.
Same on iPad.
And iPad apps that need authorization from Dish fail where going out to Dish's authorization page.

A couple of things I want to check with you. Are you using the App or the DISH Anywhere website to get to it? Have you noticed any error messages or error numbers when this happens?

I have used both a PC and an iPad. Have tried Dishanywhere and it just times out -- site cannot be reached (this is after clicking on the login tab).
When I try HBO Go, it re-directs to Dish for authorization and just times out. Same with other apps (espn, etc). No error messages. Looks like the authorization server not working.
I dont even get a chance to enter my username and password.

There is an issue going to the DISH Anywhere website we're working on and if you want me to add your account to the report please DM me with the phone number on the account.

Tested both at home and out on the AT&T mobile network and all is working fine for me on a laptop and iphone.
Same here. No problem with desktop, laptop, or iPhones. Also on AT&T...works in and out of home.

There still is a problem with Dish Anywhere not listing all recorded shows (does not list PTAT recordings), but no issues logging in or connecting.

I have not been able to use on my desktop computer all year. Either Chrome or Firefox. When I called and talked to someone they did not have a clue. I like to keep up with some games while at the computer.

I have not been able to use on my desktop computer all year. Either Chrome or Firefox. When I called and talked to someone they did not have a clue. I like to keep up with some games while at the computer.
I am working just fine with Chrome and Firefox, but I was having issues with Safari since I went to Sierra and Safari 10.0. Even that is working now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)