Can anyone point me to a website for information about installing dishes?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Test12345

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 11, 2007
Any links or anything? We had a guy install ours, but I want to make sure he did it right. You know what they say...if you want something done right, do it yourself. :)

Thanks!

There are some vids on youtube, but I would caution u to reinstall without propper tools such as meter etc. you can just call your provider and request a quality assurance check.

Probably the best installation info on the "net" is right here at your fingertips. I've installed 3 dishes myself from info here. That's what the search function at the top right corner of the page is for. ;-)

THIS is the place to start. 99.9% of everything I know about installing satellite dishes, I learned right here.

I put ALL of those dishes up myself with the exception of the two C-band dishes, I employed someone to do the physical labor of digging the holes and pouring the cement.
My dad and I placed those two dishes on the poles. But the little ku dishes, are all my own doing. If I can do this, anyone can.

Holy smokes, that's quite the collection! I didn't even know there were installation guides on here, guess i'll have to look around. Thanks! My main area of concern is installation on the roof though. The ground wouldnt be as bad. :eek:

That's just Dee fooling with you>she actually is running those for NASA and makes quite a bit of money off it!
LOL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)