Can Dish Network Marketing Sink any Lower?

Juan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
They are turning into a real joke. First the advertise nonexistent HD channels on their website and refuse to remove them when its pointed out. And now they add A "Super Bowl" channel complete with program info and only show a "Dish Screen" during the super bowl!! Is anybody still alive at dish network? They really are starting to insult the intelligence of their subscribers!!

1. Based on two things already pointed out, speculation is those channels will soon be in HD. If not the Dish soon, but actually soon I have no problem with it. If not I totally agree with you.

2. Do you know for sure there aren't some markets getting the game on that channel?

1. Based on two things already pointed out, speculation is those channels will soon be in HD. If not the Dish soon, but actually soon I have no problem with it. If not I totally agree with you.

2. Do you know for sure there aren't some markets getting the game on that channel?
its a blank slate..IF it had a "blackout message" I would think there would be something there..More than likely it was placed there in the event of a contract dispute with a Local NBC station..Knowing Dish that's all it could possibly be

They are turning into a real joke. First the advertise nonexistent HD channels on their website and refuse to remove them when its pointed out. And now they add A "Super Bowl" channel complete with program info and only show a "Dish Screen" during the super bowl!! Is anybody still alive at dish network? They really are starting to insult the intelligence of their subscribers!!

Let me see if I have this correct.
There is a channel that isn't showing anything for a game that is on absolutely every local NBC channel across the country which anyone who can receive their local NBC channel can watch if they so choose, and you are having a meltdown because Dish won't show the game on that blank channel which no one needs?...amazing! Not surprised I guess...but still amazing! :rolleyes:

I tuned in for the Dish network Super bowl commercial?? did anybody see it?ohh wait.....

juan said:
I tuned in for the Dish network Super bowl commercial?? did anybody see it?ohh wait.....

When did dish say they were going to have a commercial during the super bowl...oh wait, they didn't!

I saw the Super Bowl ad it was about how dish does not have full time HD will direct does.

Oh darn it was a direct tv ad on my friend direct tv while watching the super ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the Super Bowl ad it was about how dish does not have full time HD will direct does.

Oh darn it was a direct tv ad on my friend direct tv while watching the super ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full time HD? I was wondering why TNT was sharing channels with USA. Does Directv have exclusive rights to the Super Ball? Because I have never heard of it.

Its not so much the channel, but it amazes me how many people think they need Satellite to get the Superbowl, when you can get it free over the air.

Plus, the over the air signal is better than what you can get from Dish, Directv or cable.

Marketing has nothing to do with 2. ...
Actually it does..much like the "barbi Channel".. Soon we will see "Full Time" RSN's.. (channels with fulltime programming guide info and a Dish Slate)..New York and Philly will get RSN's (i.e.MSG and Comcast Philly ) as a "dish" slate. that way Charlie can say they "carry" those channels!!!!..Next "Charlie Chat" Charlie can give the new Dish Boss "Joe" a Blank stare when he finds out about it. And "Joe" will say "The price was unbeatable"..now I will go back to sleep and hopefully my "Drunken Stuper" from the giants victory will "wear off" when i wake up!!!!