can I do it ? 123w or 99 w

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tasla

Original poster
Jan 5, 2009
mid world
Hi guys, first post so hope all goes well. usually I can find the info I need by just searching but ..... I have a 1.2 meter and a d*v latin america lnb . recently moved to carribean and would like some english language tv.whats out there that this lnb will get? I am using an old captiveworks 600p and no switchs yet. I what settings would I use as far as freq, transponder and type ? the 600 seems to only have normal or ocs dp. all answers would be appreciated. only english I get is pbs latenite with the aerial and things are really tight budget wise. plenty of free tv out there I see but can I get it ?

hey I found 99 in 5 minutes with this dish
you need linear lnbs for c or ku for most of fta stuff

Attachments

• maoy.jpg
    maoy.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 169
ok I may be mistaken.. happens frequently lol I thought that the latin america lnb did both c/ku. and according to the LIST 99w and 123 are listed as using c and ku.. what am I missing ? I saw linear lnbs on ebay and I am going to check out sadouns. is there a special one to fit the square lnb arm on the d&v dish? sorry to be asking so much but I need to get everything right before I pay someone to set it up for me as I can no longer do it due to health problems.would love to go c-band and big dish but from what I am told they grow legs when placed on the ground here in my area

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)