Can I lease two 211's ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JimMcC

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2004
I need to upgrade my two 811's(own one and lease one) with two 211's. Will Dish let me lease two 211's? If yes, I assume I would need to pay two monthly lease fees? Thanks.

I need to upgrade my two 811's(own one and lease one) with two 211's. Will Dish let me lease two 211's? If yes, I assume I would need to pay two monthly lease fees? Thanks.

Yes, you can lease two ViP211s to replace your two Dish 811s. Yes, you pay a lease fee on both plus sales tax for your state if applicable. However, the lease fee for the first leased 211 is included in your basic programming package, assuming you get one of the AT packages. Talk to the executive CSRs via email at ceo@echostar.com.

I need to upgrade my two 811's(own one and lease one) with two 211's. Will Dish let me lease two 211's? If yes, I assume I would need to pay two monthly lease fees? Thanks.[/QUOTE} With the up-coming M-PEG 2 to M-PEG 4 conversion, you will receive 1 free 211 for the 811 that you now own. You will also receive a 211 at no charge for the 811 that you lease. If you attempt to qualify for Dish'n it Up promotions, you would be asked to pay for the up-grade based on your credit score????? Letters are being sent to present customers informing them of the M-PEG deal. This deal also includes a free dish, if necessary, to continue the HD ch pack that your basic SD pack entitles you to. OH, you will need to pay $.01 more than you pay now to seal the deal.

Thanks Jerry. Are you saying I will OWN one of the two 211's they give me? Because I own one 811 now?

I recently upgraded a 311 and a 811 for $25 each. According to Dish, I apparently owned the 311 and I sold it on craigslist which nearly made up for the $50 in upgrade fees, and I returned the 811 to Dish Network. This gave me a total of three 211's after the upgrade.

Thanks Jerry. Are you saying I will OWN one of the two 211's they give me? Because I own one 811 now?

No, you will not own the either of the 211s. They will both be leased by you from Dish. You only pay a $7/month lease fee on one of them, which will replace the $5/month second receiver fee you currently pay. If you drop Dish, you will need to give back both receivers to Dish.

BTW, Dish will offer you $10 for the 811 that you own or you can try to sell it yourself, though their value is really crashing at the moment.