Can I receive a better deal ?

DennisTheSatellite

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
I’m stuck with Xfinity Internet only, no contract at 3mbs for $40. New customers can receive Internet only, no contract, 25mbs for $30! Is there a way I can step-up (no contract, Internet only) and receive a greater speed for my $40? Thank you.

Comcast rates and services vary by area so the speed you can get and rate you pay are specific to your location. That said, I have found in the past that Comcast is willing to work with existing customers without a contract but you won't get the new sub deals without a contract. You may not get more bandwidth for $40 but I bet you get a lot higher speed for just a little more money. It's worth calling or at least chatting with a rep.

What they are saying is right. If I have a problem, I call the customer solutions team. I get half price and free stuff a lot if I ask nicely. Call 1-800-Comcast. enter ur info. At the main menu, press 5, then, 3, then it will ask if you want to take a survey. 2 for no, and it will then connect you. That is the way to cancel service but they also offer deals or send you to retention to help you. Hope this helps. By the way, when they answer, just tell them ur situation. Don't mention cancelling service. They will listen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts