can not bring in 110 & 129 on a Dish 1.K.2 (1000.2)

johnteeee

Original poster
Jan 27, 2009
Buffalo, NY
Greetings:

I'm installing a 1000.2 on the roof and for the life of me I can not get any signal from orbitals 110 & 129.
I have a single receiver (vip722) set up and I've done this installation and as well as Directv for a while now.
I also have a good signal finder and still no luck!!
I first run a cable to port 1 of the LNBF on 1000.2 and get an excellent signal for 119.
I then remove the cable to port 2 and try to get signal for 110 to no avail.
I even took the 722 up on the roof with a little monitor I have but still no luck. I mean
everything is pointing to the right direction with nothing blocking the satellite. The elevation,
skew and azimuth are all checked and rechecked to no avail!!

I'd appreciate any input.

Once you get 119 locked you need to do a check switch. IN the sat install screen (menu 6-1-1) its on the right hand side. Run the check switch and see what happens

If you have the center feed (119, check with foil on others temporarily) working the only thing that could mess up 110 and 129 is if the skew is wrong. This should be close enough to make a final tuning on elevation and maybe skew of a degree or two--no more. Also check that Menu+6+1+1 says it is 119 that you have.
-Ken

yeah ! meter info very important , and moving cables on the lnbfs does nothing for you. that trick works on dish pro lnbfs . your using dish pro plus technology now. how do you know you are getting 119 ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts