Can Orby DVRs access each other?

bluenerd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 23, 2019
Bluetopia
The two tuners per DVR is at first blush a joke. But can two DVRs see the recordings on each other? Say program 1, 2, and 3 are on at the same time. Can I record programs 1 and 2 on 'living room' and record program 3 on 'family room', and later watch program 3 from 'living room'? Or is it on 'family room' only and that's that?

No, they can not from what I've read, as they aren't network connected.

Remember, this is still a fairly new start-up DISCOUNT service. If they survive, they may add additional features later. Until then, you have to decide what you are willing to pay, and will a particular service fit those goals for YOU.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tvland1
No, they can not from what I've read, as they aren't network connected.

Remember, this is still a fairly new start-up DISCOUNT service. If they survive, they may add additional features later. Until then, you have to decide what you are willing to pay, and will a particular service fit those goals for YOU.

Exactly, hence the question. One needs information in order to make that determination. Thank you for the answer, it tells me right now, especially with the other concessions, they're simply not a contender for me. If others don't need the tuners and can accept the rest, more power to 'em.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)