Can some one check something for me?

tempVAdish

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 4, 2005
Temperanceville, VA
Hey all,
I'm on the coast of VA & of course, we're getting ready to get something from Hanna & of course I would like to watch the Weather Channel. I'm trying to watch the HD version of it (I know, I could go to the SD one) & I keep loosing the channel. I went to the point dish & it shows a signal strength of 17 on tr 32 of 61.5... If I go to tr 31, it's over 40! I did a little checking, & most tr's that are not spot beams are in the range of 30-50... Can some one check their signal on tr32 of 61.5 & post the SS so I can tell if it's my LNB, or if the problem is not on my end????

Thanks so much!

SS on 31/61.5 is 51 and 32/61.5 is 32 here in Mid-Michigan. The #'s are all over the place.
Many are upper 50's into the 60's (NOT spotbeams) and several are in the 30's--like 32. Good luck with the bad weather!

Ed

SS on 31/61.5 is 51 and 32/61.5 is 32 here in Mid-Michigan. The #'s are all over the place.
Many are upper 50's into the 60's (NOT spotbeams) and several are in the 30's--like 32. Good luck with the bad weather!

Ed

Thanks Ed. We are in a "clear" spot now, clouds, but no rain & the signal on tr32 is up to 27 & tr31 is up to 55??? maybe 32 is considerably weaker than the rest, but yes they are all over the place on mine too....

Thanks for the well wishes w/ the weather!!