Can someone fix a title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, you switched it here too...rough day rad? I fixed it, next time you can report the post, as soon as it comes in we can take care of it.

lol, you switched it here too...rough day rad? I fixed it, next time you can report the post, as soon as it comes in we can take care of it.

Hey, at least I'm consistant;)

I thought about the report post function but it says "This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts" so didn't think that was a valid usage.
Thanks

Hey, at least I'm consistant;)

I thought about the report post function but it says "This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts" so didn't think that was a valid usage.
Thanks

No, its perfectly fine to use report post for a request like that; or just PM a staff member, but report post is often faster. :)

If you had told me I could have gotten it. Just PM the staff member over the area where you posted and they will take care of it.

You have to be in a "view" like this one, SatelliteGuys Operations Center - SatelliteGuys.US. Scroll all the way down and it lists the mod(s) for that specific sub-forum. Again, if you PM a specific person, you have to wait 'til they show up to do something. Using 'Report Post' goes to all of the staff or some method that more than one person is alerted to it. Not sure why they suggested direct PMs...

Scroll to the bottom, SatelliteGuys.US - Powered by vBulletin. Staff are bolded.

That's better, I had forgotten about that, but I have run into problems where I needed an administrator to help (That does not identify a moderator vs. administrator), in an email I sent to Scott I asked him about that but he never replied so I guess I am still curious. I guess I can always PM Scott, DFergie, LER, Iceberg, or DigiBlur if I run into any problems.

Admin, mod, what's the difference ? I'm sure there are some things only Scott can resolve.

Yea, there are a few things only Scott can fix :)

I think Moderators can make changes only in their forum, Super Moderators can make changes to any forum, and Admin's can make changes anywhere and to user accounts (permissions, passwords), I think I remember reading somewhere that they also have access to the server, so that if necessary they can restart different services.

Mods can do stuff outside their designated areas. I do all the time. Mods can change titles and stuff like that if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)