Can someone hook me up with a DishClub referral code?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Use this code if you need one,
# VCD0000184750

THIS SPECIAL GIFT CERTIFICATE ENTITLES YOU TO DISH NETWORK SATELLITE TV FOR THE WHOLE HOUSE (UP TO 4 ROOMS) WITH DIGITAL HOME ADVANTAGE INCLUDING:

FREE Activation ($49.99 value),
FREE Standard Professional Installation (up to 4 TVs),
PLUS a $49.99 credit on your first bill.
Ask how to get America's Top 180 for the America's Top 120 price for 3 months. Call 1-888-920-GIFT(4438)

Important
System must be installed and programming activated by:05/31/2005
Requires valid major credit card, Social Security Number and qualifying programming purchase. Participation subject to credit approval.
Qualifying programming purchase starts at just $29.99/month, including local channels (where available). If service is terminated or downgraded, equipment must be returned to DISH Network. Certain receivers must be continuously connected to a phone line or will be subject to an additional monthly fee.
Optional DISH Player - Digital Video Recorder available at no additional up-front cost. Monthly DISH Network DVR Service fee applies and varies based on programming subscription level.
This ClubDISH certificate good for new, first-time residential DISH Network customers only.
Additional restrictions apply for Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
Visit www.dishnetwork.com for programming options and disclaimers.
Promotion Codes:

Ordering Direct: DIRCDDHA
Through Retailer: RETCDDHA

ha, i have plenty of card numbers also if any one needs one, basically you just don't have to pay the 49.99 activation fee with it.

I've got two ClubDish codes available to anyone that needs one...

CDT053339726
CDT053339718

Here's a few more, I believe are still good:

CDO011559938
CDO011559921
CDO010379348
CDO010379330

If anyone needs them, help yourself!

Got Two Kids in College so here are mine.

Always glad to help everyone avoid paying DishNetwork the Activation fee that should be free in the first place.

If one does not work try the next.

CDT053260307 - Used already

CDT053260297
CDT052959101
CDT052959091
CDT052838348
CDT052838330
CDT016823293
CDT042664006
CDT042663998

Here's a couple in case anyone else wants to save on the $49 activation fee.
Also please note that you can get a dish 625 system installed for tv in two rooms for free! (New Subs only)

CDO027812820
CDO029287659
CDT035653107
CDT034969943
CDT042552560
CDT042552552

Jon

GUYS GUYS GUYS.

The problem with giving out these lists is the aggravation it costs whomever is trying to setup your account. Trust me, entering an already used code is a PITA.

I've got nothing against giving each other codes (I got plenty - guaranteed unused), but pass them in PMs, and the "giver" should keep track of their numbers.

"the aggravation it costs whomever is trying to setup your account"

No problem. How about if anyone uses one, they should PM the poster saying they did.

Then the poster of the referal code can edit there post and mark it used.

I just did one above in my post so my list is current.

That's really asking too much of people. I know it shouldn't be a problem for them to notify you, but sadly it is with many people. Once they've used the number and gotten their deal, they just move on. Many might not even be registered with this site. So, rather than go all through the registration process, find the user whose number they used, and send a PM to that user, they would just rather forget all about it.

Yup deffinetly PM people to give codes much easier than having 5 people trying to grab the codes.

And 4 of the 5 people I gave codes to in the chat have not been used so if you'vve decided to pass let me know so I can re-give :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts