Can someone please point the way?

ProSat2

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 20, 2005
Could someone post the link (if it still exists) on E* website that lists all the channels and what satellite and transponder they are on? I lost my copy a long time ago and I always had trouble finding it online. It looks kind of like a spread sheet. Does anyone know what I am refering to? I talked to tech support and they had no idea what I was talking about. I know it exists/ed because me and some of my customers had it and we all got it from Dishnetwork.com

Thanks,

LM

ProSat2 said:
Could someone post the link (if it still exists) on E* website that lists all the channels and what satellite and transponder they are on? I lost my copy a long time ago and I always had trouble finding it online. It looks kind of like a spread sheet. Does anyone know what I am refering to? I talked to tech support and they had no idea what I was talking about. I know it exists/ed because me and some of my customers had it and we all got it from Dishnetwork.com

Thanks,

LM

That's not on the Echostar website (unless there were two different ones). It's hosted at DBSTalk.com.

http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

The one I found and the one you mentioned wasn't the one I had orinally. It looked way different, but these will do.

Thanks,

LM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)