Can we create our own nested channel groups on the Hopper?

Brodieb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Maryville, MO
I really like the nested channels for music on the Hopper, but I would like to create nested groups of my own (like shopping channels, religious channels, etc.) is there a way to do this? If not is it a feature that can be requested?

I would also love to see custom collapsible groups, but I suspect it makes use of channel order to work -- how would you present collapsing two different channels separated by a page? I suspect the best we'll see is our custom favorites lists...

I would also love to see custom collapsible groups, but I suspect it makes use of channel order to work -- how would you present collapsing two different channels separated by a page? I suspect the best we'll see is our custom favorites lists...

I would ideally like it to work like the hide channels in Parental Controls - where you select channels and could then add them to a nest. Most channels are grouped by type - so the shopping channels that are all in a cluster could be nested into one group like the Sirius/XM and CD music channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)