Can we create our own nested channel groups on the Hopper?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Brodieb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Maryville, MO
I really like the nested channels for music on the Hopper, but I would like to create nested groups of my own (like shopping channels, religious channels, etc.) is there a way to do this? If not is it a feature that can be requested?

I would also love to see custom collapsible groups, but I suspect it makes use of channel order to work -- how would you present collapsing two different channels separated by a page? I suspect the best we'll see is our custom favorites lists...

I would also love to see custom collapsible groups, but I suspect it makes use of channel order to work -- how would you present collapsing two different channels separated by a page? I suspect the best we'll see is our custom favorites lists...

I would ideally like it to work like the hide channels in Parental Controls - where you select channels and could then add them to a nest. Most channels are grouped by type - so the shopping channels that are all in a cluster could be nested into one group like the Sirius/XM and CD music channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)