can we expect anything today?

AHHH the uplinks, I forgot how frustrating it was with Dish waiting for no HD or my locals in HD, went to Direct picked up more HD and got my Locals in HD too, just dropped by to see if there was any good news for my parents who still have dish net

Actually, for all the 'dispair' I recently switched from cable (Metrocast) and I lost one or two HD stations (PBS, Wealth HD - who cares) and reduced my bill by $30 because I don't get all the SD stuff I didn't want anyway and the DVR is much better. Would more HD be nice? Yeah! But overall its not that bad. If I could ask for more it would be: Comedy Central, Spike, my local PBS, G4, and I would love the satellite music to be part of the Turbo package.

Hey no more HD for you--according to charlie dish is at 100 national HD so dish does not need to ad any more national HD

So no more HD from dish

or soon we will have HD

In the press release that Scott just posted, Dish Network says:

"DISH Network offers up to 114 national HD channels today and will offer up to 150 channels by the end of the year. "

Where are they getting the 114 national HD channels count from?

In the press release that Scott just posted, Dish Network says:

"DISH Network offers up to 114 national HD channels today and will offer up to 150 channels by the end of the year. "

Where are they getting the 114 national HD channels count from?

The count every national basic and premium network, every RSN, including part time, PPVs, 4 HD LiLs, and, the worst, the possibility of having 14 HD VOD PPVs to chose from. It works out, but is definitely stretching the truth.

Even if Q3 looks good, Dish will still look to add an exclamation point to good news. At least I'm hopeful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)