Can we kick Nebraska out of the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the same results as earlier in the year when the Big12 and big10 met. Iowa st. whipped Iowa that was rated number 8 and the Longhorns sent the buckeye fans home crying. Why its very possible that if Colorado was in the big10, they could be playing in the Fiesta Bowl. Nebraska 24, Michigan 17

uhlesses said:
I imagine the same results as earlier in the year when the Big12 and big10 met. Iowa st. whipped Iowa that was rated number 8 and the Longhorns sent the buckeye fans home crying. Why its very possible that if Colorado was in the big10, they could be playing in the Fiesta Bowl. Nebraska 24, Michigan 17
Useless, you have my vote for SatelliteGuys Crack Smoker of the Year! No offense, but even my annoying co-worker's four year old son knows the Big12 Conference is having a bad year. Heck, this same "Go Huskers" co-worker wanted me to give him a 17 1/2 point spread. Sorry, but I'm not that crazy! Michigan does not have a very good team this year (talented, but not mentally tough), but rest assured they will win handily. Nebraska and Colorado combined may have won 3 or 4 games this year in the Big10.

Anyway, let's stick to relevant facts about your Huskers...they are 1-3-1 against Michigan (soon to be 1-4-1) and, if they didn't hide out in that pansy league, playing a cupcake schedule, their record would be a heck of a lot worse. Most of my family will be down in San Antonio cheering the good guys in Maize & Blue to include my nephew on the offensive line.

Tom Osborne was a great coach and the Huskers had some great teams in the '90s...with "was" and "had" being the operative words in that sentence. You need to face facts and fast forward to the 21 Century 'cause you're livin' in the past...livin' in the past.

Good luck Huskers!!! I'll see you back here next week to see wins and finished the year with a lack-luster 8-4 record.:(

uhlesses said:

Do you honestly think Colorado could even show up on the same field with the Top Big Ten teams, Penn State and Ohio State ???????

btw, Penn State will crush FSU and the Buckeyes and the Irish will be a classic either way.
Go Bucks !!!

Jimbo

riffjim4069 said:
Useless, you have my vote for SatelliteGuys Crack Smoker of the Year! No offense, but even my annoying co-worker's four year old son knows the Big12 Conference is having a bad year. Heck, this same "Go Huskers" co-worker wanted me to give him a 17 1/2 point spread. Sorry, but I'm not that crazy! Michigan does not have a very good team this year (talented, but not mentally tough), but rest assured they will win handily. Nebraska and Colorado combined may have won 3 or 4 games this year in the Big10.

Anyway, let's stick to relevant facts about your Huskers...they are 1-3-1 against Michigan (soon to be 1-4-1) and, if they didn't hide out in that pansy league, playing a cupcake schedule, their record would be a heck of a lot worse. Most of my family will be down in San Antonio cheering the good guys in Maize & Blue to include my nephew on the offensive line.

Tom Osborne was a great coach and the Huskers had some great teams in the '90s...with "was" and "had" being the operative words in that sentence. You need to face facts and fast forward to the 21 Century 'cause you're livin' in the past...livin' in the past.

Good luck Huskers!!! I'll see you back here next week to see wins and finished the year with a lack-luster 8-4 record.:(

Just curious,
Who is your nephew ?

Jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)