can you hook both HDMI & Component ports on TV1 on 622?

ntechnic

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2006
My main home theater has a 60" rptv in a niche with a drop down screen in front of it. The rptv has HDMI input, the projector for the screen is component.

I don't use both at the same time, since the screen comes down in front of the rptv (only use the projector at night), only one OR the other.

Can you do this with the 622? I can with the 811, it was just a matter of boot up order the first time.

Dish CSR had no idea when I called today...

I was doing some testing last night on my 211 and both my HDMI and component outputs were active at the same time. That is the only help I think you find until someone gets ahold of a 622.

Thank you much, if it's working on the 211, then that's a very good indicator that it will probably work on the 622.

I can do both at the same time on my 921 -- so I'm hoping the 622 will do the same.

SatinKzo said:
I was doing some testing last night on my 211 and both my HDMI and component outputs were active at the same time. That is the only help I think you find until someone gets ahold of a 622.

Ditto. Both the HDMI output and the component output of my 211 feed nicely into my Samsung HDTV!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts