Can you listen to audio while on the work?

I was wondering if you can listen to music and audiobooks while on the work?

So could you get fired for listening to music and somebody complains that you re rude for listening to music while at work?

Alright! Nice. does the work require enough focus that you can't really listen to audiobooks? I'm thinking of personal development audiobooks like Eat that Fro by Brian Tracy, etc.

Is it very hard to Get the job in good weather areas like SF?

In other posts he has asked about becoming an installer.

Yeah, I notice that now. But, he isn't an installer yet, so far as I can figure.

That's why CSR's put you on hold. They'd rather listen to their music while they work instead of waiting on the line with you. :p

On the phones, music is a no-no. Headphones are strictly forbidden, and the very few radios that were allowed had to be played at an extremely low volume (not even worth it IMO).

I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

robstudio said:
I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

LOL

I was just wondering if you had that all memorized or did you find that on the office space dvd to use it as a reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)