Can you transfer tv shows from dvr to dvr?

DishInstallAdam

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 27, 2011
Iowa
Can you transfer tv shows from dvr to dvr? I have two 722k's. Can I use my router and transfer tv shows from one dvr to another?

The only method of transferring tv shows from one dvr to another is by using an External Hard Drive. And the dvr's must be on the same account.

Can you transfer tv shows from dvr to dvr? I have two 722k's. Can I use my router and transfer tv shows from one dvr to another?

No, but you can add an external hard drive and accomplish it by moving a program off of one 722K onto the drive and then moving it from the drive to the second 722K....

Yes I currently move shows from one dvr to an EHD, then restore to the drive on the second dvr..I suppose its a way for the dvrs to manage tv shows better?

Yes I currently move shows from one dvr to an EHD, then restore to the drive on the second dvr..I suppose its a way for the dvrs to manage tv shows better?
No but it protects the copyrighted material from being passed around which could get Dish sued by the copyright owners because if you could do it, everybody could, that is unless they wrote new code to check the account number and status of both 722s when they were connected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts