Canceled service..... they won't stop calling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I hate telemarketing scum! Living in Florida you get all kinds of crooks calling you. And then there are the politicians, urgh! They are exempt from the Do Not Call rules.

A permanent solution is PhoneTray Free.

You need a computer with a voice modem and phone connection for the program to work. If you need a modem check PriceWatch for a modem listed in the web site FAQ. The program decides how to handle calls based on Caller ID criteria. If any (800)xxx-xxxx calls me, PhoneTray intercepts after one ring and plays a Fax tone. When the auto-dialers telemarketers use receive a Fax tone it dumps the number from its database - it will never call you again.

You can get it at phonetray.com

tell them you'll come over there and blow up their office......
Hmm two words, Terrorist threat, follow it in 20 minutes with your doors getting busted in and some swat guys knee pushing your face into the floor and you playing footsies with a convicted ax murder for the next 20 years.

Hmm two words, Terrorist threat, follow it in 20 minutes with your doors getting busted in and some swat guys knee pushing your face into the floor and you playing footsies with a convicted ax murder for the next 20 years.

I am all for the war on terror but terrorism talk has got out of hand. Everything is not a terrorist threat. An angry telemarketing call receiver blowing up the Dish call center is not really what comes to mind when I think of a terrorist attack. That is more a nutcase going postal on their ass. Not in the same realm as an attack on the WTC or Pentagon. I am not saying the deaths of the victims wouldn't be any less significant, but to call it terrorism you need to look at the cause of the attack, who did the attack, and why.

In this case, the reason somebody would blow up Dish would be because they were already a loose cannon and they really got fed up with the calls and decided to take action. They would not be doing it to promote a cause or change the minds of a body of people. It would be more a reaction to the calls, as opposed to a planned out attack. Usually, terrorists have a stated cause and a masterpland. They usually don't just fly off the handle and blow something up without planning.

We have gotten to the point where everything is a terrorist threat in this country. I would harldy call this a terrorist threat. Are they calling the high school bomb threats we used to get terrorism now? I wouldn't doubt it.

Oh please...That's not realistic..after all, the call recipeint is the victim...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)