Canceling HD

sammy4041

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2007
Eau Claire, WI
During the summer months I was thinking about dropping down to the dish family package. This would include getting rid of the HD Package during that time. Would there be any ramifications for doing that. Also I am recieving the 100 HD rebate. Would doing this void that rebate. Thanks for your help.

and if leasing, potentially losing your HD receivers (lease terms require AT100 w/HD or higher, I believe)

During the summer months I was thinking about dropping down to the dish family package. This would include getting rid of the HD Package during that time. Would there be any ramifications for doing that. Also I am recieving the 100 HD rebate. Would doing this void that rebate. Thanks for your help.
Are you in any type of commitment?..If so, Dish family will violate the terms..You must maintain at least the AT100. If not, you can do the downgrade without penalty. You will incur a one time $5 downgrade fee.

Are you in any type of commitment?..If so, Dish family will violate the terms..You must maintain at least the AT100. If not, you can do the downgrade without penalty. You will incur a one time $5 downgrade fee.

Dishcomm,

True, but if you have an HD receiver without the HD package there WILL be a $6.00 enabling fee each month on top of the Family Package fee.

John

Dishcomm,

True, but if you have an HD receiver without the HD package there WILL be a $6.00 enabling fee each month on top of the Family Package fee.

John
still a $14 per month difference with the HD down grade...Plus going from what AT 200 to family is $30 per month

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)