Canceling NBA League Pass

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
Question about Canceling League Pass... Last week I chatted online and I canceled my NBA League Pass Subscription. I was charged $179 for the Early Bird Special, and when I chatted online last week, I was told that a credit of $179 would appear on my credit card statement within 1-2 business days. It has been now 5 business days... should I be concerned? I have the chat transcript and the rep said I would not need to do anything else and the credit should appear.

Should I recontact them again and find out what is going on? Or does it usually take more than 1-2 business days? I just don't want to be stuck with the $179 charge once the end of the free preview occurs.

You should call again. When I first called to cancel I was told the credit would appear on my next monthly bill even though my payment for the current month wasn't due for another week. A few days later I called again and they processed the credit within 48 hours and with the current months bill - which also had the original charge for League Pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts