cancellation question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jessshaun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
Robinson, Illinois, United States
I'll spare you the details, needless to say, I'm going to be cancelling Dish soon, and I wanted to know.... when it comes to the ETF, do they immediately take that out of your credit card on file, or do they bill you for the money?

Just want to know if I can go ahead and cancel now, or just simply wait a few weeks.

Hi, Mary with Dish Network Customer Service. At the time you cancel your services with us, the cancellation fees will be charged immediately. Any outstanding charges (including use of our return equipment labels) can be billed later. If there is anything I can do to keep you with Dish Network, please let me know. Have a great day!!

Report your credit card the account is lost.
Your credit card company will issue you a new one and your card on file will be invalid.
Then pay the cancellation fees in installments.

Be aware that you will receive annoying phone calls and if you do not pay the fees, they will send you to collections.
But if you don't have all the money then it is worth it.

However, I think the cancellation fee is $17.50 for every month you cancel early.
So if you are paying $15 a month, keep them.

If you are on a plan that is less than the cancellation fee, may as well stay on the plan until the commitment is up. If it is a credit card issue, you can pay Dish in cash at a lot of cash a check places, there is usually a small fee from the check cashing place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)