Status
Please reply by conversation.

JacksBack

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 24, 2010
North America
Hi...

In working through the issues surrounding getting 4DTV working again on X4, several of our 920 receiver's secret screens turned up.

This made me wonder. Does anyone know if there is a complete list of all the secret screens and the key combinations to activate them?

Thanks

::JACK

Ooh, that is a interesting one. I wonder what one could actually edit with that.

Also, I had found this one on my 905 but my 922 does not seem to have it.

24pj7za.jpg

Anyone have any idea what CSA and Conformance is?

I think CSA is Conditional Scrambling access. If you switch to it unit goes nuts. Tried it on my 405.

I think CSA is Conditional Scrambling access. If you switch to it unit goes nuts. Tried it on my 405.

Wonder if its for the front card slot.

It would be very neat to get the pin outs for the "TV pass Slot" Don't sure if that's correct name.

Then see if we could match them to a cable card MediaCipher same as DCII which to the best of my knowledge has the same unit id format 000-00000-00000-000
M-Card MediaCipher Multi-Stream CableCARD - Features - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

Hey tvropro,

Were you able to get your 405 to download the W5/X4 maps? Mine sees the C-Band signal and is able to switch to the 4160 EMM but won't take the X4 maps.

Hey tvropro,

Were you able to get your 405 to download the W5/X4 maps? Mine sees the C-Band signal and is able to switch to the 4160 EMM but won't take the X4 maps.

I tried on a DSR-406 did not work. Even added in websams and sent a ton of rehits.

I wonder if we change the firmware to that of a 410 if it would work?

Wonder if its for the front card slot.

It would be very neat to get the pin outs for the "TV pass Slot" Don't sure if that's correct name.

Then see if we could match them to a cable card MediaCipher same as DCII which to the best of my knowledge has the same unit id format 000-00000-00000-000
M-Card MediaCipher Multi-Stream CableCARD - Features - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

Can't be, considering I only have this menu on my 905 and not my 922 and the 905 does not have a card slot. Unless it takes a smart card under the Motorola logo that looks removable, but definitely no room for a CAM.

Hey tvropro,

My 405 is on Anik. I use it for FTA Shaw stuff. If we can get 4 play to work right maybe we can load generics to the * choice boxes. They would make an excellent generic receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)