Cant afford a real space shuttle? (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
So you heard that after the last mission that NASA will be selling off its remaining fleet of orbital space shuttles but the price tag of $40M leaves little room for adding a hot tub and California King four poster bed, well have I got a deal for you!!!

Act now and you can have your very own 1:1 scale replica ( interior package not included ) Space Shuttle Orbiters Full Size - Full Scale Replicas

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Good luck selling them, I got one I've been trying to unload since the NASA blew the last one up. Drop me a note if anybody is interested. Only 4 Billion miles, driven to church and back only, never in the rain.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
That has to be some kind of a joke.

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
Good luck selling them, I got one I've been trying to unload since the NASA blew the last one up. Drop me a note if anybody is interested. Only 4 Billion miles, driven to church and back only, never in the rain.

How many cup holders? I need a lot of cup holders for parties I want to have on a space shuttle.

Bobby

Publican
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
Are you gonna believe everything Paul says about me? I'm just a nice peace loving drunk.. er, person who enjoys a good party..... :D

I'll bring the beer!

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
Are you gonna believe everything Paul says about me? I'm just a nice peace loving drunk.. er, person who enjoys a good party..... :D

I'll bring the beer!

You bring beer and chips you have a deal if you promise you wont ruin my space shuttle.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
You know guys, this is a great thread. Nobody is pissy about stupid stuff, and I am laughing at pretty much every post. :up :up

I want one of these space shuttles but am afraid my HOA will have a fit when I park it in my driveway. :D

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Put it on your roof Rocky, tell the HOA it's a TV antenna! :)

That is a great idea Bobby. :)

BTW, I have seen two full scale "models" of the Shuttle. One is the original ENTERPRISE at the National Air and Space Museum (while it glided to earth, it pretty much is a model); the other is at the KSC visitor center. That one was there five years ago.... maybe they have sold it now. ;)

Bobby

Publican
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
That is a great idea Bobby. :)

BTW, I have seen two full scale "models" of the Shuttle. One is the original ENTERPRISE at the National Air and Space Museum (while it glided to earth, it pretty much is a model); the other is at the KSC visitor center. That one was there five years ago.... maybe they have sold it now. ;)

I have always been awestruck at the National Air and Space Museum. Been there three times. Just amazing!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts