Cant afford a real space shuttle?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
So you heard that after the last mission that NASA will be selling off its remaining fleet of orbital space shuttles but the price tag of $40M leaves little room for adding a hot tub and California King four poster bed, well have I got a deal for you!!!

Act now and you can have your very own 1:1 scale replica ( interior package not included ) Space Shuttle Orbiters Full Size - Full Scale Replicas

Good luck selling them, I got one I've been trying to unload since the NASA blew the last one up. Drop me a note if anybody is interested. Only 4 Billion miles, driven to church and back only, never in the rain.

That has to be some kind of a joke.

Good luck selling them, I got one I've been trying to unload since the NASA blew the last one up. Drop me a note if anybody is interested. Only 4 Billion miles, driven to church and back only, never in the rain.

How many cup holders? I need a lot of cup holders for parties I want to have on a space shuttle.

Are you gonna believe everything Paul says about me? I'm just a nice peace loving drunk.. er, person who enjoys a good party..... :D

I'll bring the beer!

Are you gonna believe everything Paul says about me? I'm just a nice peace loving drunk.. er, person who enjoys a good party..... :D

I'll bring the beer!

You bring beer and chips you have a deal if you promise you wont ruin my space shuttle.

You know guys, this is a great thread. Nobody is pissy about stupid stuff, and I am laughing at pretty much every post. :up :up

I want one of these space shuttles but am afraid my HOA will have a fit when I park it in my driveway. :D

Put it on your roof Rocky, tell the HOA it's a TV antenna! :)

That is a great idea Bobby. :)

BTW, I have seen two full scale "models" of the Shuttle. One is the original ENTERPRISE at the National Air and Space Museum (while it glided to earth, it pretty much is a model); the other is at the KSC visitor center. That one was there five years ago.... maybe they have sold it now. ;)

That is a great idea Bobby. :)

BTW, I have seen two full scale "models" of the Shuttle. One is the original ENTERPRISE at the National Air and Space Museum (while it glided to earth, it pretty much is a model); the other is at the KSC visitor center. That one was there five years ago.... maybe they have sold it now. ;)

I have always been awestruck at the National Air and Space Museum. Been there three times. Just amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)