Cant edit Fav List

Try adding one more channel at the same time as H2, but add H2 first, then save. See if you get H2 but not the other channel.... I've seen this with both the Hopper and the 722.

Yes, it is happening on one of my Hoppers (I've not checked the other, yet) VERY irritating. It doesn't matter if it is one or a few or many, it won't SAVE the changes even though I select SAVE. Please fix this Dish. Also, when POINTER is INVISIBLE, I can no longer see the highlight on the right side to select SAVE. Fix this, too, Dish. No, I do not like the pointers.

I've even tried adding the one I want plus one random one, which some say can work, but that does not help mine. There is one local it just wont let me add.

Yes, it is happening on one of my Hoppers (I've not checked the other, yet) VERY irritating. It doesn't matter if it is one or a few or many, it won't SAVE the changes even though I select SAVE. Please fix this Dish. Also, when POINTER is INVISIBLE, I can no longer see the highlight on the right side to select SAVE. Fix this, too, Dish. No, I do not like the pointers.

This is going to be fixed VERY soon I assure you.

Yes, I do hope it is fixed very soon. So don't worry, all, it seems to be a bug. We just have to wait patiently for the software patch.

I hope the missing channel/edit channel problem gets fixed soon as promised. It is getting worse on my system. Originally favs lists would only drop local channels; now they are dropping channels above 69. One of my Joeys now is dropping channels too.

The buttons not being outlined is a new issue and fixed very soon. The issue with the fav list dropping channels is being investigated. I know for a fact the button issue will be corrected soon. I believe I posted this earlier but even though the buttons don't look like you can click on them, you can. It just makes it harder to tell you where are when you don't have visual indication. If you want, you can change the cursor to anything but invisible and you will be able to see that you have the buttons highlighted. Either way, the buttons on the fav list edit screen are still functional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)