Status
Please reply by conversation.

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
My bill this month was higher than last so I wanted to check why that was. I'm set up for autopay, so I went on the website to find a detailed breakdown of my bill. I can't find anywhere on the Account section that lets me see such a thing. I know it was hard to find on the previous version of the website, but I searched all over in the account section and I can't find it. All I can get is the "See charges since last bill." I think this is one time I'd prefer to be told that I'm an idiot and be pointed to where this is now, versus being told that I'm right and Directv.com stopped putting broken down bills online..

Once I log into the system I have at the top of the screen I have an menu option at the top called "My Account." I hover my mouse over "My Account" and another menu pops up that has an option under it called "Statements." Click on that and you'll get a list of recent statements.

nope - things have changed around .. i had to print my bill in order to get the breakdown this month ... "statements" just gave me a summary this time around - it used to have all of the details .. not anymore it seems.

Once I log into the system I have at the top of the screen I have an menu option at the top called "My Account." I hover my mouse over "My Account" and another menu pops up that has an option under it called "Statements." Click on that and you'll get a list of recent statements.

Yes I can see that, but when I click on any given bill, it gives me the previous and current balances, but I don't see anywhere where it breaks it down charge by charge, like "Total Choice, $50.99, Leased Receiver, $4.99, etc etc." That's what I'm looking for. I want to see why my bill was $25 more last month than it was 2 months ago, and now this month's is $15 more than last month's.

Click, "view bills" under billing statement summary. You will then be directed to the statement summary page. Click on any of the dates to see the billing summary for that billing cycle.

Yes I can see that, but when I click on any given bill, it gives me the previous and current balances, but I don't see anywhere where it breaks it down charge by charge, like "Total Choice, $50.99, Leased Receiver, $4.99, etc etc." That's what I'm looking for. I want to see why my bill was $25 more last month than it was 2 months ago, and now this month's is $15 more than last month's.

Well, crap. The statements used to show that. Sorry I wasn't much help. I guess your right that they don't break down the bills anymore online.

Click, "view bills" under billing statement summary. You will then be directed to the statement summary page. Click on any of the dates to see the billing summary for that billing cycle.

I told him to do basically the same thing but it turns outs that statements don't break down the bills anymore.

I am able to scroll - but there is no summary at the bottom of the page - not on IE or Firefox .. as i said - the only way i was able to get the breakdown was to print the statement.

I am able to scroll - but there is no summary at the bottom of the page - not on IE or Firefox .. as i said - the only way i was able to get the breakdown was to print the statement.
If you highlight the text and scroll down with the highlight you'll see it.

If you highlight the text and scroll down with the highlight you'll see it.

He's correct, the center wheel scroll in the middle of the screen allows viewing of the entire detailed bill. I think it's the first time I've seen that without the scroll bar on the right side of the screen.

ur lucky you are on autopay..i cant see my entire bill unless i sign up for that..or at least it used to be that way

highlight didn't work - but center button scroll did ... :)

Glad we got there eventually ... maybe its done to distract us from the lack of national HD launch .. they probably thought that they could keep us busy for at least another week with that one ;)

FYI, the website appears to be fixed. Seems like they were still working on it when I checked it that original time. And for those wondering about my bill increase, as I'm sure many of you could figure out, it was the new added charges for ST and SF.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts