Cant Get 61.5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jrv331

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 10, 2004
NE Ohio
I had E* installed yesterday and so far am not real happy. I had a 222/722 installed using my current cable to 4 tvs. The dish they gave me is larger than the dish 500, the guy said it replaces the 2 dish method. The guy was here bright and early and said that this is a new system, called it something like 1004 or 100.4, and this is only his second one of this type as he has only been on his own for 6 weeks. Right there I knew I was in trouble.

He said this system runs off the 72 and 61.5 satellites, he spent over 3 hrs moving the dish up/down/left and right a degree at a time and could not get the 61.5, which is my locals. Finally after being there a total of 9 hrs and making several phone calls to other techs he called it a day and told me to call in a service order for a senior tech to come out.

This really blew my mind as the next guy would just be doing the same thing. The only other option he suggested was taking my current dish down and installing two dishes. Any of you techs have a suggestion I can pass along to the next tech? The next guy is not coming out until Monday and the wife is all pissed as she is gonna miss her programs.

Thanks for any help
John
** On the bright side, the channels I do get are fantastic.

AH, Eastern Arc!

Tech just didn't know how to do it, or bad LOS. I'm sure they'll fix it, hopefully without having to move it to a new location.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)