cant get album art on music choice

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
why dont my brand new receivers (3 hughes and 1 samsund directTIVO) have album art on the Music Choice channels? Is there anyway I can get album art on these channels? Also why didnt I get the NFL Sunday Ticket highlights on my dvr monday like i was supposed to? The phone line is plugged in and the receiver setup correctly (i believe).
thanks

I don't have DirecTV so this may not be the correct answer, however I think the album art went bye bye after DirercTV got rid it when they parted company with the WINK interactive service.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I don't have DirecTV so this may not be the correct answer, however I think the album art went bye bye after DirercTV got rid it when they parted company with the WINK interactive service.

Ding ! That's correct ! (I do have WINK enabled receivers and the album art is gone.)

why does the music choice website show that you can get the album art if you can't? Is there anyway I can get the album art or at least get the titles of the songs to showup on my directivo? Also how can i get the nfl sunday ticket highlights to my dvr since i didnt get them monday like i was supposed to?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts