Can't Get Locals on 110, Spot Beam 4

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

reddybp

Original poster
Jul 13, 2004
Has anyone had a problem with their system connecting to 110, Spot Beam 4? Tried hard reboot and will not connect. System Info shows all three satellites on the super dish okay.

Thanks

Buddy is on the phone with me right now from DFW, asking about hes Dish system. SAT 110 spot LIL are all out but everything else is working.

EDIT: his is transponder 20

Last edited:
Seems like its just you and him though (LOL) from the lack of replies here. I told him I would come here to help him out; hes been down for almost 30 mins or so. says hes done the check switch and its OK; also has other transponders on 110 that come in fine.

Have the same problem in DFW looks like almost all spot beams on 110 are going on and off. Just talked to my son in Sherman Tx and his is doing the same thing.

Just talked to Dish Network they admit that they are having spot beam problems in the Dallas area and are working to correct the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)