Can't get past account info on Comcast Website

NCARalph

Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
When I attempt to see what products are available on the Comcast website, it requires me to log into my account, but then when I select any produce family (e.g. cable TV) it just takes me to a listing of my current account settings. There doesn't seem to be any way to get to product offerings.

I've tried the Live Chat which is only for sales, and calling the web support line which didn't have any way to duplicate it because they don't have an account to log into. Emails to support have not generated any responses at all.

This is on both IE and Firefox, both with java enabled, popup blocker off, and ad blocking off.

When I attempt to see what products are available on the Comcast website, it requires me to log into my account, but then when I select any produce family (e.g. cable TV) it just takes me to a listing of my current account settings. There doesn't seem to be any way to get to product offerings.

I've tried the Live Chat which is only for sales, and calling the web support line which didn't have any way to duplicate it because they don't have an account to log into. Emails to support have not generated any responses at all.

This is on both IE and Firefox, both with java enabled, popup blocker off, and ad blocking off.

I got the same problem. You login, and it just sits for me trying to select an address.....nothing works past that

I've had the same problem, what a joke. First off you can't look at any promotions for your address on their website until you set up an online account. Trouble is I didn't have my account # so had to wait for next bill to come. So I wait until then, and then set up the online account, no problem.

Then go to check promotions/products and the website just keeps asking for the address to verify and just keeps kicking me back to my account settings! What good is that? Hello Comcast I'm thinking about upgrading my service but your website won't even let me see what is available!

Knuckleheads!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts