This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Can't get signal back after disconnection

I've tried directly connecting to all four LNBs, both the new and old, with no luck.
Have you tried disconnecting coax from stb then running check switch to clear the matrix. Hook up coax again then run check switch again and see what happens.
I've tried this multiple times with all three switches, both sets of LNBs, and with a direct connection to a single LNB.
You said you removed and reinstalled the Coax and never moved the dish. Are you 100% certain that the dish was not hit or inadvertently moved even though it was not part of the plan?
I've moved it a bit, mostly when I was trying to find something with the single LNB hookup, but I marked where it was set originally and have always moved it back to that position.
Is there any reason the receiver would just stop recognizing everything just because it was disconnected from the dish for a couple weeks?

Is there any reason the receiver would just stop recognizing everything just because it was disconnected from the dish for a couple weeks?
Just about anything electronic will eventually fail. I can't tell you why or how to confirm it, but it sure sounds like you've eliminated all of the other suspects. Although you do mention you've moved the dish, so maybe it is an aiming problem (it doesn't take much movement to lose the entire signal). I know you said you marked it, but you can still be off the aim.

Your post in "Canadian Satellite System" suggest that you have tried a different dish and LNB's Your not hitting the satellites

Your post in "Canadian Satellite System" suggest that you have tried a different dish and LNB's Your not hitting the satellites
I was wondering about that. IIRC those legacy LNBs do not appear to the receiver at all because there is only one way communication (sat signal down the line). The only thing going from receiver to LNB is the voltage which tells it which transponder polarization to send.

Does anybody know if sandman can use DishPro LNBs on his setup? I am guessing he could. That would at least tell him whether his receiver/cable/LNB is functioning correctly, and rather than the dish not being pointed at the satellites.

Yes, I did also try an old oval Dish 1000.2 dish with a 3 LNB setup. I tried that dish, with the measurements corrected to match what's needed to hit the Bell satellites, found nothing. I put the 3 LNB setup on the round Bell dish and tried that, still nothing. I could never find any confirmation that the oval dish with the 3 LNBs or putting the 3 LNB setup on the round dish would even work. I was still using the SW21 with these dish setups. I've re-aimed this dish before and never had this much difficulty finding the satellites, and the dish was still in the last known working position when I reconnected the cable.

Even though your setting were marked, did you just go by your settings, or did you actually pan/tilt the dish to try to get a signal? If you're just going by the markings, I'd say you're not aimed right.

I actually moved the dish around trying to find signal. I made the markings before I moved it the first time just so I knew where the original coordinates were and could start back at that point each time I tried something different to regain signal.