Can't login to SuperCast

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rcm_rx7

Original poster
Aug 19, 2009
IDAHO
Hey guys,

First I'll say hello to everybody. I've been a long time lurker (mostly in the E* side) that has just signed up with D* and Sunday Ticket. Unfortunately I don't get installation for another week and a half!

Anyways, I downloaded SuperCast and tried to login and it said my information was not correct. I double checked my password at DirecTV dot com and it worked just fine. I'm guessing that since SuperCast was just made available for download and NFL is a few weeks from starting maybe they haven't got everything working.

Alternatively I suppose because I haven't had my setup installed it doesn't recognize my username as a ST & SF subscriber... who knows.

Any ideas?

Hey guys,

First I'll say hello to everybody. I've been a long time lurker (mostly in the E* side) that has just signed up with D* and Sunday Ticket. Unfortunately I don't get installation for another week and a half!

Anyways, I downloaded SuperCast and tried to login and it said my information was not correct. I double checked my password at DirecTV dot com and it worked just fine. I'm guessing that since SuperCast was just made available for download and NFL is a few weeks from starting maybe they haven't got everything working.

Alternatively I suppose because I haven't had my setup installed it doesn't recognize my username as a ST & SF subscriber... who knows.

Any ideas?

SuperCast has been used for a few years now.
If your passwords are correct and your having issues, I guess it could be that the season is not started yet.

I was able to login, however it says that it won't be available until after the season starts. Are you sure you have Superfan?

Yeah I got superfan, I was pleading with the rep to add it for free...but he said no go. My suspicion is my account has not been activated yet so I can't login to superfan. I guess it doesn't matter, the season doesn't start for three weeks still.

I was kinda hoping they showed some preseason games or things like that on the supercast. Is that not the case?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)