Can't record certain Centre Ice channels

eddieras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
every once in a while i can't select a channel to record. i highlight it and press select yet nothing happens. the other nite i tried earlier in the day to set up the flyers bruins game. couldn't do it. i could select any other channel to record so it wasn't the remote acting up. i just could not select that channel (627 i believe). so then i figured i'd set up a manual timer, well i go to do that and see that the HD channel for the game was not even available in the list for manual timers - and this happens a lot.

why wouldn't that channel be able to be selected and does anyone know why not all the channels (at least the CI ones) are not listed under manual timer?
very limiting!

thanks

every once in a while i can't select a channel to record. i highlight it and press select yet nothing happens. the other nite i tried earlier in the day to set up the flyers bruins game. couldn't do it. i could select any other channel to record so it wasn't the remote acting up. i just could not select that channel (627 i believe). so then i figured i'd set up a manual timer, well i go to do that and see that the HD channel for the game was not even available in the list for manual timers - and this happens a lot.

why wouldn't that channel be able to be selected and does anyone know why not all the channels (at least the CI ones) are not listed under manual timer?
very limiting!

thanks

It could have been because a national feed (VS) had the rights to the game, except in the two teams home dma.

thanks but that wasn't it - the game was shown at 6pm as per the guide. i just couldn't select it from the guide earlier that day to record it. my son recorded right at six once it started.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts