Can't record Nascar race?

karspur

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 16, 2006
Ridgecrest, CA
Neither one of my hoppers will record the NASCAR race this morning? Wouldn't set a timer and now won't even record when I hit the record button. Checked and other channels record fine. Anyone else?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Try setting a manual timer for the channel and time.

I'm having withdrawals, too. My boy Smoke is leading, and I can't keep my sling connected for more than a lap before it locks up with a bandwidth error. :( (Separate post in the Hopper Zone if anyone has any ideas on that one)

Uggh....sorry. I'm just hoping mine is recording like it supposed to, since I gave up on trying to watch across Sling. :(

I had the same problem. Was unable to record the Duck Commander race rescheduled for Monday due to rain on Sunday. DWS44 had the solution. I was able to edit the timer and manually set the race to record. Many thanks to DWS44!

Ok, got it! I was being dumb with the manual timer...thanks for the help. I could have just watched it since I have the day off, but wanted to watch with hubby tonite.

word of advice, when ever a NASCAR race gets rained out and rescheduled for the next day, always manually set it up as sometimes the guide doesn't get the info right when the schedule is changed in 5 seconds

I just had never had the problem that when I pushed the record button, it would not record. Confused me...

I had the same problem. Was unable to record the Duck Commander race rescheduled for Monday due to rain on Sunday. DWS44 had the solution. I was able to edit the timer and manually set the race to record. Many thanks to DWS44!

No prob...glad it worked for you!

Try setting a manual timer for the channel and time.

I'm having withdrawals, too. My boy Smoke is leading, and I can't keep my sling connected for more than a lap before it locks up with a bandwidth error. :( (Separate post in the Hopper Zone if anyone has any ideas on that one)

Hubby was happy we got at least most of the race. Thanks again! Hope you got to watch more later. Still wonder why the record button wouldn't even work..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts