Can't transfer some of the recordings to external harddrive!

Rixos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2015
Sacramento
Just ordered my h3 and installation is tommorrow. And like many of us, i am trying to transfer my recordings to external harddrive but for some reason I can't transfer like 14 recordings which are ptat recordings. Is there a way to transfer them? I tried to turn off ptat but did not work.
Thank you and have fun with your h3's :)

I don't know. Shortly after the nightly reboot, the PTAT programs from the 8th day (or # of days you set it at) you have "Saved" are converted in the "My Recordings" section into recordings that can be archived to an EHD and removed from the PTAT section.

Rebooting often helps when a receiver isn't working properly. Due to operational problems, I have rebooted in the afternoon and it didn't do the above process. I have done reboots later in the day where it did this process early (shortly after the reboot). I think that if you change the PTAT setting from 8 days to 2 days and reboot (red button on receiver or power plug), your Hopper will likely perform this process for the programs that are beyond the 2 day setting.

Reactions: Rixos
And what if you just turned PTAT off? Could you transfer all recordings over to the disk?

I have no personal experience in changing PTAT # of days or turning it off. I am familiar with what the nightly reboot does as I noted previously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)