Who got contacted from Dirt on a new Hopper 3

I got contacted by AbeK at 9:07 this morning and was 17th on the list. As of 12:40 I still don't have my install scheduled and haven't heard from him in over 2 hours. Bottom line don't waste your time.

I was contacted by MikeH early this morning and took me about 2 hours worth of PMs to get upgraded. I was number 9 on the list

Jason

DISH is currently having computer issues which is preventing a lot of the orders going through. The DISH IT department is working on the issue.

May people calling in are reporting the same issues. Lets hope it gets resolved shortly. :)

I was contact about 6:30 am, third on the list. Responded to all PM"s in less than 5 minutes ( usually 1 min or less). Nothing finalized yet. Last PM from him was 2 hours ago.

Okay have a install date Monday.

Note I am in the boonies in Wyoming so my install was probably hard to schedule.

Depends on you who spoke with, some DIRT members have completed their overtime shifts for the day as well, so you will not hear from them till tomorrow or their next scheduled shift. I have a lot more scheduled for overtime tomorrow, and those DIRT agents will be focused on the waiting list. Plus the overtime agents scheduled today have their normal schedules tomorrow and they have been instructed to catch up their pm's first, before moving into their other responsibilities.

Depends on you who spoke with, some DIRT members have completed their overtime shifts for the day as well, so you will not hear from them till tomorrow or their next scheduled shift. I have a lot more scheduled for overtime tomorrow, and those DIRT agents will be focused on the waiting list. Plus the overtime agents scheduled today have their normal schedules tomorrow and they have been instructed to catch up their pm's first, before moving into their other responsibilities.
Has SamH gotten off?

I just went to mydish.com at 10am and I have a tech here now setting me up! Talk about quick! I had to agree to two more years, but the upgrade was FREE!! Now if we could just get it to work!

SamH contacted me, But gotten taken care of by Laila S on Facebook.
I asked her about the 4K joey last month, And she actually messaged me when the Hopper3 and 4K joey became available.
She messaged me when DIRT here was still on page 3 lol.
I was on page 7.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yeah, my patience got the best of me, and I upgraded through DISH via chat. I was contacted by Mike, and we exchanged a few messages through PM but it seems as though he is off for the day. I thanked him for his help!

I couldn't wait so I went ahead and upgraded through chat.

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
I upgraded through chat as well. I got an initial PM but then nothing until over 5 hours later. So I tried that route. I got hooked up for free, except protection plan. Install is tomorrow afternoon. I just don't know if the installer will have an OTA adapter.

I upgraded through chat as well. I got an initial PM but then nothing until over 5 hours later. So I tried that route. I got hooked up for free, except protection plan. Install is tomorrow afternoon. I just don't know if the installer will have an OTA adapter.
Do you not have the OTA adapter? It's USB right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts