Who got contacted from Dirt on a new Hopper 3

LeilaS was awesome. All taken care of and scheduled. Thank you!
LailaS contacted me today. I gave her my information and was told that I qualified for the upgrade and told me the price would be $150 and tech fee would be $95. However, I have not heard back from her since 2 o'clock today. I was hoping to at least have the install scheduled already. What is taking so long?

There's also a block starting at 358 to 395 that also have no likes from DIRT. I'm at 368 and have yet to be contacted...

I was contacted early Sunday, but trying to finalize seems to be taking a while, no one has picked up the email I sent last night & most go home around 2.

I was contacted early Sunday, but trying to finalize seems to be taking a while, no one has picked up the email I sent last night & most go home around 2.
There are 4 members logged in now. Send one a PM and tell them you got lost it the shuffle.

Abe contacted me late Sunday but I haven't heard back since...According to his profile he isn't back until Wed so my upgrade will take a few more days to get going....I'm not complaining mind you, I can be patient. I really want the Hopper3 but I also want to be respectful of the amazing Dirt team here. I know they are slammed with all of us wanting upgrades and I don't want to be "that guy" :)

Hey Scott..it was AbeK@Dish who was helping me. Is there something else I should do besides posting here? If someone else can pick up then that would be great. If not, I will survive!.

Hey Scott..it was AbeK@Dish who was helping me. Is there something else I should do besides posting here? If someone else can pick up then that would be great. If not, I will survive!.
Or should I post in the waitlist thread?

Exchanged PMs with Abe last night right before his shift ended and he mentioned he wasn't back until Wednesday. He suggested that due to the volume to either call or use chat if I didn't want to wait. I used chat and got everything setup nice and easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)