Can't turn off H3 receiver with remote anymore

Right, and just in case some do not know, the way to pick up where you left off is to access the TV Status screen at the new location and then select the channel/program listed that you put in PAUSE (or even if not paused) and then select JOIN.
Which is also the trick to have a Hopper and Joey on the same channel at the same time without the little delay on the Joey

Reactions: charlesrshell
Oooohhhh, I didn't know that. That's a great trick!
I just discovered it last week. I paused my Hopper, then joined my joey in the bedroom and the hopper sprung back to life and both were perfectly synced

Where is the TV Status screen on a Joey? (I haven't looked on the H3.)

Are you referring to the TV Activity screen? You can get to it by pressing the "Options" button on a 50.0 and up remote. With older 40.0 series remotes you can press the "red" multi-color button in the middle to bring it up. Hope this helps!

Which is also the trick to have a Hopper and Joey on the same channel at the same time without the little delay on the Joey
Yes. And a suprising number want that. I guess they go room to room while doing something, so that makes sense. IIRC, you can do trickplay at one and the same trickplay occurs at the other, all in synch. I think changing the channels is what breaks the synchronicity.

Reactions: HipKat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)