Adding a wally/joey to existing setup.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gmadams

Original poster
Apr 24, 2020
I am new to using Dish and need some simple to understand help. I have a RV that has the Winegard Traveler antenna. I have two Wally receivers that I use in the RV and would like to add a wally/joey so that I can connect to my RV setup while at our place in the mountains. I would rather not add another antenna but that is an option.

My question is: Is there a way to get my TV in the mountains to get the Dish on that TV without having to run a cable to the receiver? I hope my question is clear.

Thanks,
Gary

I am new to using Dish and need some simple to understand help. I have a RV that has the Winegard Traveler antenna. I have two Wally receivers that I use in the RV and would like to add a wally/joey so that I can connect to my RV setup while at our place in the mountains. I would rather not add another antenna but that is an option.

My question is: Is there a way to get my TV in the mountains to get the Dish on that TV without having to run a cable to the receiver? I hope my question is clear.

Thanks,
Gary

Hi, Gary. Thank you for reaching out about your concerns today. Your TV in the mountains would need to have some sort of antenna and cabling for that TV to be connected. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out!

Reactions: gmadams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)